High School Equivalency Program (HEP) / Programa de Equivalemcia de Preparatoria
In order to determine eligibility for the HEP Program, please review requirements and agree to the terms below.
Proof of Income
- Proof of income in the past 24 months in agriculture
- Please provide Check stubs or W-2’s, income in the past 24 months must be a minimum of $7,5000 or more
- If more than one family member works in agriculture, the income may be combined to meet the minimum income requirement of $7,000, in the past 24 months.
Proof of Identification
- Please provide a State or Government ID as an identification for the person who will be attending HEP classes.
Proof of Residency
- Please provide current proof of residency, for the person who will be attending the HEP classes. You may provide a Utilities Bill, such as a Water, Light or Gas Bill, Rent receipt or Contract.